Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Got Stuck in a Time Rift and All I Got was This Stupid Blog Post

Don't you hate it when you promise you're going to do something and then, immediately following that promise, you get sucked into a dimensional rift and are stuck there for a week?  Well, let me tell you, it's less fun than it sounds.


I mean, inside the rift I got stuck in, there wasn't a Tardis, nothing from Star Trek or Star Wars or even the sad backwoods nerd series that was the original Battlestar Galactica to keep me company.  The entire rift was completely devoid of nerd life or staples.  It was AWFUL.

I was stuck eating real cheese for a week.  I honestly thought I was going to die.  Then, at the very last second, as my lungs were collapsing in on themselves and my veins were beginning to pop as I spiraled out of control in the rift (and, of course, all the universe's bomb timers were at the :01 mark), my beautiful wife appeared in a most fantastic starship and saved me.

Now that I have returned, I can write about our tuna salad, which, after my harrowing experience in an inter-dimensional rift, hardly seems worth talking about.  Here's what you'll need.

Inter-Dimensional Tuna Salad

Ingredients:
3 packs tuna with water
1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
Duke’s mayonnaise (to taste)

You'll Need:
A mixing bowl

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients together and chill until flavors have all mixed.  Serve your favorite way and enjoy.

The best part about this is that it's very unlike any tuna salad I've had before.  The vegetables from the mix retain a very firm quality that is a nice, pleasant contrast to the tuna.

I personally think next time I will want to add a fresh fruit, like an apple, or traditional grapes, to give it that sweet quality that I appreciate in a tuna.  Overall, I'd have to give this recipe (thanks, Chrissy!):

My Moo Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment